Establish is a foundational disciple-making series that begins in Genesis and ends in Revelation. It provides a step-by-step journey so that ALL peoples are established in Christ and empowered to make disciples.
- It highlights the majesty and glory of God as revealed through the story in His Word.
- It focuses on, and provides resources for, three key aspects of the disciple-making process - 1. LIFE in community. 2. LIFE on life. 3. LIFE on mission.
- It focuses on primary truths at each level of study.
- It is designed to help walk your disciple through each stage of spiritual development - from embracing the gospel to maturing in Christ.
- It contrasts biblical truth with your disciples' worldview for biblical transformation.
- It is designed to address the mind, the emotions, and the will.
- It provides pictures, illustrations, and object lessons to bring the truth to life.
- It provides the WHY and HOW of foundational disciple-making through equipping modules.
Included in these digital files are:
1 - Equipping A book
1 - Discipler Book 1
1 - Discipler Book 2
1 - Disciples Notebook *able to print for personal use ONLY, additional copies sold separately
1 - Who is God? booklet *additional copies sold separately
Check out a sample of our Discipler Book 1. Click it to view it in full screen.
Check out a sample of our Discipler Prep Book. Click it to view it in full screen.
Please note: this is "Equipping A", but with a new title.